Dear Parents and Scholars,
I am both honored and thrilled to be your Director/Principal at Bonnie Cone Classical Academy (BCCA). There is no greater investment than the education of our children, and together we will create a powerful and unifying educational environment for everyone. It is OUR goal BCCA to provide the best educational experience to as many scholars as possible in a moral and wholesome environment. Everything at BCCA revolves around our mission, vision and values, and they are displayed in everything we do. We want all scholars to learn, lead and change the world. We value respect, accountability, integrity, service and excellence.
As we begin this new and exciting opportunity, I want to share with you our primary goals as we accomplish our mission. It is our goal at Bonnie Cone Classical Academy to sustain and create a powerful and cohesive commitment for each of you through these priorities, which include:
- Lead Bonnie Cone Classical Academy in a way that places scholar and adult learning at the center of all decisions.
- Set high expectations with a commitment to high standards of academic performance for all scholars and staff.
- Create a culture of continuous learning for scholars and adults within a safe, moral, wholesome and secure learning environment.
- Use multiple sources of data as diagnostic tools to assess, identify and apply instructional strategies as needed for academic achievement.
- Actively engage all school staff, parents, scholars and community to create a shared vision for the school success.
Please know that serving as the Director/Principal of Bonnie Cone Classical Academy is a great honor, and I value the trust and responsibility that comes with this position. I invite you to join us in making the future great for our scholars through support of your time and talents. Nothing motivates children more than when learning is valued and encouraged by our school, our families and our community. Together we will ensure a quality education for each and every child, each and every day.
Joan Roman, Director
Bonnie Cone Classical Academy